Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
It’s the Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend, and I’ve definitely got a lot to be thankful for. But today, I wanted to focus on giving thanks as a writer!
This weekend, writer me is thankful for:
- Marketing and cover discussions for my upcoming Orca Publishing book, Getting the Brush Off (working title). Brush Off is scheduled for release next fall, which means planning officially starts now! It’s so exciting to start thinking about its release, and as we move closer to next fall, I’ll have more and more details to share!
- More exciting book news that’s on its way…stayed tuned ^_^
- The fun of my latest short story release “Maybelle” in Crystal Lake Publishing’s Tales from the Lake Vol. 3. I love writing short stories, especially when they are horror/horror-ish in genre! One day I would love to write a full YA horror novel, but so far no idea’s struck. So in the meantime, I’m happy to write short stories, =)
- Gearing up for NaNoWriMo! I’ll be participating this November. Although I don’t know if I’ll actually meet my goal, I have my story and characters all ready to go, so I’m excited to dive in and give it my best.
- And last (never least), I’m ever thankful for everyone who has read my stories and/or my novel. Thank you all so much, and I’m thrilled to continue my writing journey with you all!
So those are my writing thanks for this year. Let me know if you have your own writing-related thanks to give, and I hope everyone has a great holiday (or a great weekend, if your Thanksgiving isn’t in October!)